Want the full list of the best interior painting products for your DIY projects? Watch my video below for the list of my go-to Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore products to use.
Best Interior Paint Products
Let’s get right down to business and give you the full list of my best interior painting products I use on most of my projects over the past 30 years.
- Garz Primer – This is a great primer for grease stains, applying over bare drywall, and after you’ve removed wallpaper [ video link: 2:02.1 ]
- Sherwin Williams Extreme Bonding Primer – same as the list above, great for getting paint to really adhere [ video link: 3:03.0 ]
- Sherwin Williams CHB flat latex paint – This is great for ceiling and closet painting. But not a washable product. Covers well and levels well. Note, you will need a 2-coat application. [ video link: 4:28.0 ]
- Benjamin Moore Regal Select paint – I like the matte and eggshell finish. Use eggshell for bathrooms, kitchens, high traffic areas. This paint levels really well dries down perfectly. Great wall paint. [ video link: 6:08.0 ]
- Sherwin Williams Duration Home paint – I love the matte finish. This paint wears well and levels well. It also washes up great. I love it. It gives you a flat look but at the same time has a bit of sheen. Great wall paint. [ video link: 7:38.0 ]
- Sherwin Williams Pro Classic paint – This is a great trim paint. I don’t like a lot of sheen on trim work, so I go with a satin finish. This paint levels well. Note: make sure you don’t put it on too heavy. [ video link: 9:30.0 ]
- Benjamin Moore Satin Impervo paint – this paintbrushes on well. It is a water-based product. It is great for brush-and-roller. This paint wears well and levels nice. It looks beautiful if you need to do a spray application. [ video link: 10:28.0 ]
Don’t forget, if you need an estimate on getting your interior painted, give me a call. My team and I have been serving the South Barrington, Barrington, North Barrington, Inverness, Lake Zurich, Schaumburg, Elgin, Long Grove, South Elgin, Palatine, Wayne, Deerfield, and all of Chicago area for 30+ years.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my full list of best interior paint products.
Related Video Links: