What is An Existing Kitchen Floorplan
Existing kitchen floorplan is basically what I referred to as a footprint kitchen plan. Keeping your existing floor plan in place, no major demolition or construction costs, no moving of walls, plumbing, electrical fixtures.
Basically, swapping out the old fixtures for brand new fixtures.
Why do you want to have a footprint kitchen?
- Greater Return on Investment: A footprint kitchen is a more cost effective plan than a custom plan due to the systematic approach of Switchin™ your old, dated kitchen out for the latest styles & finishes. If you plan on only being in your home for 10-15 years, the footprint kitchen plan would be your greatest return on investment.
- Saving You Time – a footprint kitchen can be turned around in a fraction of the time than it takes for a custom kitchen plan.
What is so unique about Switchin Your Kitchen™ footprint plan?
So how can Switchin Your Kitchen™ make my vision happen? We have found that most people know they want a beautiful state-of-the-art kitchen, but don’t necessarily enjoy the selection process. We provide:
- 9 color & style selections that are the latest design trends. Our design team put together a fabulous palette of colors and finishes to give your kitchen an amazing environment for entertaining in
- With 3 price categories to match your lifestyle & taste
- Efficient time savings due to no walls or plumbing being moved
- No wasted time in the selection process as we have done it already for you.
How is a custom kitchen remodel plan different?